Author Topic: The no longer sad saga of 12 volt sex  (Read 4651 times)

Offline mosey

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! But I love YaBBSE more
    • View Profile
    • eduLogon - Automatic university network authentication
The no longer sad saga of 12 volt sex
« on: October 10, 2004, 06:14:13 PM »
After Howard put 12 Volt Sex - Valley of Disarray on the playlist recently, it became one of my favorite songs, for this week anyway. In my attempts to hook myself up with a copy of this song, I initially found what looked like a very unfortunate story of a band with incredible potential breaking up at the hands of an unnamed, merceles major record label. (see stories like this one)

Then later, I decided I'd settle for the next best thing and get the lyrics. The results of this different google search yielded a new site, www.12voltsex.net underneath results from wazee.org. The band got back together! Not only that, but they're giving away a full-length, full-quality, fully-bona-fide "Valley of Disarray" mp3 along with many others on their new site.

Howard, wazee's gotta help these guys. If you don't spotlight them, I will  :P They very much desrve it.

Everyone else, read up on how we almost lost the great sound of 12 volt sex, but after several years they overcame the disappointment of their failed record deal and got back in the game.
Then check out their abundance of tunes. You won't be disappointed.

Ballkick

Re:The no longer sad saga of 12 volt sex
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 05:28:23 AM »
Just another example of the "MAN" keepin the music down.
You could take any lawyer joke, and substitue record executive in their place, and it would be just as relevant. But certainly not as funny for 12 Volt Sex.
 I agree with mosey. Give them some support Howard, let's spin a few.......
Tracks!

M.A.R.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 01:21:46 AM »
You know I love them. I am so glad I put them on here. Seriously I love to see the love they get. Thanks for all the support.

chungss

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 09:10:32 AM »
Just another example of the "MAN" keepin the music down.
You could take any lawyer joke, and substitue record executive in their place, and it would be just as relevant. But certainly not as funny for 12 Volt Sex.
 I agree with mosey. Give them some support Howard, let's spin a few.......
Tracks!

Well like Lucas says, damn the MAN! Save the Empire 12 Volt Sex!

I've been listening radio.wazee for couple of months now. I heard of 12 Volt Sex's Valley of Disarray several times and instantly liked it. I didn't know I could download the MP3 legally until now. Anyone can help with the lyrics?