Author Topic: KRIM  (Read 34552 times)

music_at_wrk

Re:KRIM
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2005, 07:09:21 PM »
hey i am no nerf hearder... i am a jawa

SpikeWI

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2005, 09:06:31 AM »
Heard the new track a few times.  I might be going against the current here but I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed by it.  Not because its a bad song because its pretty good, but moreso because I think "Can't Talk To You" is just that flippin good.  Glad its on the playlist, it still rocks, thanks to them for uploading it.

- Spike

SoCoDanO22

KRIM
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2005, 09:51:31 AM »
Wow...  Awesome music.  Like the Bio explained, once I heard it I had to crank it up!  This is some good stuff...  I look fwd to hearing more from these guys.  

-DanO

triphole

KRIM
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2005, 12:57:02 PM »
Why aren't these guys on popular radio stations??? (not saying this one ain't popular, I'm just saying that are they being playing on non-internet radios too?

Like they're really really good!  Or maybe popular radio may be different where this is broadcast from...

ok this is a call to all my forum friends...

GO HERE!!! http://www.thewolfrocks.com/equest_form.html

REQUEST KRIM - PLAY THE ODDS!  LOL if we spam the local radio station enough, they HAVE to play better music!!!!

SoCoDanO22

KRIM
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2005, 01:25:12 PM »
Why aren't these guys on popular radio stations??? (not saying this one ain't popular, I'm just saying that are they being playing on non-internet radios too?

Like they're really really good!  Or maybe popular radio may be different where this is broadcast from...

ok this is a call to all my forum friends...

GO HERE!!! http://www.thewolfrocks.com/equest_form.html

REQUEST KRIM - PLAY THE ODDS!  LOL if we spam the local radio station enough, they HAVE to play better music!!!!

It's probably because they are not on SuckTV...  Ohh I mean MTV.  Haha... ;D  Popular radio stations on the radio tend to reflect MTV becase the world is getting brain washed into what music shold be popular...  Not this Guy!!!

grevcaco

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2005, 08:48:59 PM »
KRIM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frontrowgirl

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2005, 10:41:47 AM »
oooh...play the odds is on now...first time i heard it i thought it was very good but not great...it gets better with every listen, though, it deserves to be blasted.

my only complaint about KRIM is that they don't have their lyrics on their website.  i really really wish they did, so i could learn all the words to their stuff and sing along.

i heart KRIM.  yup.

JewelBlack

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2005, 03:17:42 PM »
Yeah I would love to read the lyrics as well.  And that is a great song!!

rpgfreak1990

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2005, 09:04:02 AM »
yea, downloaded Play the Odds the other day...good stuff

SoCoDanO22

KRIM
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2005, 09:12:21 AM »
KRIM is some good stuff...  I have a few of their tunes here.  I listen to it regularly.

Offline TwisterX

• Global Moderator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • I just wub typo's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2005, 10:07:17 AM »
The Boss: They call him "the Fairy"...
Slevin: Why do they call him "the Fairy"?
The Boss: Because he's a fairy.
Slevin: What, he's got wings... he flies around sprinkling magic dust on people?
The Boss: [angry] He's a homosexual!

rpgfreak1990

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2005, 11:15:32 AM »
interesting...

music_at_wrk

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2005, 01:15:23 PM »
was listening to "Faster Grace" recently and now I can't get it outta my head... we gotta get this song some spins again.

http://www.wazee.org/wmd/download/?file=896

http://www.wazee.org/wmd/stream/s.m3u?ID=896
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 01:33:04 PM by music_at_wrk »

poppakap

KRIM
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2005, 06:51:43 AM »
I downloaded KRIM's "When You Cry" from wazee a couple months ago.  It is now one of my favorite songs as exhibited by its being on the top of my "Top 25 Played" list on my iPod/iTunes.  The driving guitars, and outstanding vocals make this song truly unique.  Add lyrics that range from narcissism to genuine concern and you have a song that is worthy of much more airplay than it is receiving.

jumperfly

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2005, 11:26:58 AM »
I've got six krim songs from wmd/krim website and I like them all, some good music, not decided on a favourite yet but it's great stuff!

Print