Author Topic: STRUNG OUT  (Read 11948 times)

Offline radiowazee

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • djWazee
    • View Profile
    • www.wazee.org
STRUNG OUT
« on: December 19, 2004, 02:17:01 PM »
Talk about spotlight artists STRUNG OUT!
Hey!  Don't be a mooch!
[radio.wazee] is listener supported radio...  Click here to donate!

Offline mosey

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! But I love YaBBSE more
    • View Profile
    • eduLogon - Automatic university network authentication
STRUNG OUT
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 09:05:22 PM »
Have to admit I've heard more stunning wazee spotlight artists. But I'm not an emo fan as a genral rule and I think you can characterize these guys that way. Howard must have had a most emotional week what with all the emo all over the playlist too  :)

Offline radiowazee

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • djWazee
    • View Profile
    • www.wazee.org
Re:STRUNG OUT
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 09:07:50 PM »
Just wait until you hear Analog ... you'll understand.

And, yeah, I'm in an emo mood these days ... must be the holidays! ;)
Hey!  Don't be a mooch!
[radio.wazee] is listener supported radio...  Click here to donate!

frontrowgirl

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 11:07:43 AM »
i don't think i'd call these guys emo at all...then again, it's such a vague term.  still, when i personally think emo, i think more whiny stuff...dashboard, taking back sunday, that kinda stuff.  not to knock it...i've got a massive emo kid streak.  it's not all i listen to, but i enjoy it a lot.

as for strung out...i don't dislike them, i don't like them, they're just kind of there for me.

Wolverine

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 10:41:57 AM »
wow, not sure which song they had on, but these guys are in no way emo! lol. The best album by far is Twisted By Design. These guys are one of my favorite bands. Their last album - Exile for Oblivion is there darkest and heaviest album to date. They generally play fast, melodic punk. Trust me, they are NOT emo. Check out their cover of 'Bark At The Moon' - the guitarists in this band are incredibly.

Boorchmen

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »
Submit in comment or elsewhere?

e11ery10

Re: STRUNG OUT
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »
The most important specialty of “Sprung Out” is their musical style which brilliantly fuses aspects of punk rock and heavy metal. It was in 1994 that I had the chance to listen to their songs for the first time. I had gone to take part in a party and the song "Drag Me Down" from their debut album “Another Day in Paradise” was playing. I liked the song very much. A lot of talk has been going on regarding their latest album “Twisted by Design”. But I have the feeling that it is not up to the mark.

RhysLittle

Re: STRUNG OUT
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 05:21:02 AM »
To be honest I really dont like their music that much. Interesting to know they've been around since 1994 though.

A little something special effective tinnitus miracle product and one more desirable examine the diet solution. I attempted eat stop eat of losing weight. You could attempt how the fat burning furnace a bit too. Do you have read people link building services as well as the best seo link monster review report these days?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 11:32:38 AM by RhysLittle »