ALL AMERICAN REJECTS - Dirty Little Secret
BREAKING BENJAMIN - Rain (2005)
- Pretty mellow for Benjamin but I like it
DARKEST HOUR - With A Thousand Words To Say But One [dl@wazee]
- Tight music but singing is just god awful. Whats with all these metal bands on wazee that actually sing with nicotine throat instead of having a gravelly throat? Like Zao and "Ohio is for lovers" which is ruined with the backup vocals sounding like this. It's just horrible to my ears and I'm a 'banger from way back.
DIAMOND BACK - Submission [dl@wazee]
- Decent, I liked it.
FISCHERSPOONER - Never Win
- I hated the prior Spooner songs.. this one is good, more melodic instead of showcasing how fast his fingers can move.
KILLERS - All These Things That I've Done [video rock mix]
- Second verse, same as the first. BTDT, ready to move on.
MEGADETH - The Scorpion
More of this?
RA - The Only One
- Just as good as their previous stuff, maybe marginally better.
TRANSPLANTS - Gangsters And Thugs
- I've heard this album a few times, if you like this sort of thing (I do) then its a good album, if not then you'll hate it.
WILLIE NELSON - I'm A Worried Man (feat. Toots Hibbert)
- I'm a Willie fan.. if we can have shitty Megableh we should be able to handle this country's best pothead.
Hmm, looking back I must have felt abit opinionated today.