Author Topic: She Wants Revenge  (Read 9806 times)

OttOtehgreat

She Wants Revenge
« on: August 08, 2006, 06:47:45 AM »
I heard them earlier today on Wazee and I was wondering if anyone had heard any more of their music.  I really like the song I heard (Tear You Apart) and would like to hear some other opinions on them.  I'm still at work right now so my browsing is a bit limited or I would do some more research.

JewelBlack

Re:She Wants Revenge
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:37:50 AM »
wow, just turned that song on myself. they sure sound like elefant...  

I don't know much about them but I appear to have an entire album on my computer!  (Matts music of course...)

keedog

She Wants Revenge
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 09:54:02 PM »
I heard them earlier today on Wazee and I was wondering if anyone had heard any more of their music.  I really like the song I heard (Tear You Apart) and would like to hear some other opinions on them.  I'm still at work right now so my browsing is a bit limited or I would do some more research.

"These Things" is also played on Wazee and is a decent tune.  So far what I heard I have liked.

keedog

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 11:33:27 AM »
btw Otto Target has the cd for like 7.99 (maybe 9.99 now) in there breakthrough artist rack.

carben100

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 03:45:02 PM »
btw Otto Target has the cd for like 7.99 (maybe 9.99 now) in there breakthrough artist rack.

Might have to look into getting it then  :)

OttOtehgreat

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 06:19:05 AM »
I'll probably check them out.  Generally I don't buy music unless the band is worth it, which these guys are.  I think the last CD I actually bought was Tenacious D's first album....

last_hopes

She Wants Revenge
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »
I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely, it feels so right

I want to hold you close
Soft breasts, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear

I want to fucking tear you apart