Print

Author Topic: WAZEE BACK ONLINE SOON!  (Read 9153 times)

ihtanni

Re: WAZEE BACK ONLINE SOON!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2010, 05:56:46 PM »
so it looks like the homepage streaming stats are working, but what about the currently playing song? Don't get me wrong, Sick Puppies is an awesome band, but just wondering whats wrong with it
???
Course, this is a really insignificant complaint compared to the joy of wazee coming back to life!     :)

Offline Steve-O

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • Mmmmmmm Beer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Dr. Dyno Show
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »
so it looks like the homepage streaming stats are working, but what about the currently playing song? Don't get me wrong, Sick Puppies is an awesome band, but just wondering whats wrong with it
???
Course, this is a really insignificant complaint compared to the joy of wazee coming back to life!     :)

We are still working out some of the bugs from our take over.  As soon as we get the dedicated stream computer setup and running we will start working on some of the other stuff.  Right now Wazee is being streamed from Jeff's personal computer at his desk lol
I am Steve-O from the Dr. Dyno Show heard every Saturday night on Radio Wazee from 7-10 P.M.

Offline Dr. Dyno

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • The Dr. Dyno Show
    • View Profile
    • The Dr. Dyno Show
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 03:54:23 PM »
Yeah! what Steve said!
- Dyno

The Dr. Dyno Show
http://www.facebook.com/drdyno

ihtanni

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2010, 04:54:45 PM »
Right now Wazee is being streamed from Jeff's personal computer at his desk lol

I guess that explains some of the, shall we say, 'questionable' songs in the playlist. :o

i kid, i kid.

On a side note, I see that we've got 100 people streaming now! First time I've seen it above 60 in awhile :D

Offline Dr. Dyno

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • The Dr. Dyno Show
    • View Profile
    • The Dr. Dyno Show
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 05:24:26 AM »
Downtime Alert!!!!

Ok I am going to take wazee down for about 20 min as I re-route some cables and get it out of the middle of my floor. As soon as that is done it will be back online. So at about 8:30 EST today it will be down.

Dyno

*edit*

Everything went according to plan and was back up in under 20 min. Now my son won't be tripping over the power cord!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 07:41:29 AM by Dr. Dyno »
- Dyno

The Dr. Dyno Show

ihtanni

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »
And on the right we have the mystical beast that powers Wazee. :o Please, no flash photography.

An unpredictable creature at best, it randomly chooses various forms of rock to send through The Internet towards unsuspecting listeners.

Heathen sacrifices (preferably chicken) to the rock gods are required on a regular basis to ensure the animal continues to. Or, if lacking poultry, paypal appears to be an adequate substitute.

/end creativeness

Offline mosey

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! But I love YaBBSE more
    • View Profile
    • eduLogon - Automatic university network authentication
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »
interesting, for sure... ;D

ihtanni

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 06:32:11 PM »
Once every month or so I'll get in a creative mood. Other than the usual "What are my end-users talking about, and how do I fix it?" at work... ???

Offline Dr. Dyno

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • The Dr. Dyno Show
    • View Profile
    • The Dr. Dyno Show
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 02:23:22 PM »
Hey Everybody,

If we lost some people around 5:00 EST today I am sorry, I was doing some testing on our network to insure complete functionality.

Everything worked properly. So guess what? I am going on vacation! I need one after pulling what hair I did have left out of my head getting this back up and running. Just Kidding! I am going on vacation though.

We have a great team in place to take care of any issues that may arise though, so never fear! Wazee is here to stay.

Have a great week everybody!

Dyno
(In the land of the lost)
- Dyno

The Dr. Dyno Show

Offline Dr. Dyno

• Administrator
  • ROCK STAR!
  • The Dr. Dyno Show
    • View Profile
    • The Dr. Dyno Show
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2010, 06:55:02 PM »
Everyone,

I am back from vacation, a wonderful relaxing week in Tennessee was had by all and now its time to get down to work. I have already started adding fresh meat into the playlists so enjoy that. Now that our network structure is about 90% complete we can do more focusing on the music.

I am currently working on a couple of top secret things that may be big in the future of wazee. Just thought I would throw that out there...

I can't say this enough, how much the guys over at ManageMyDedi.com have helped us out in getting Wazee back up and running. So thank you once again Zach (sticky) and Will (whfsdude) for your help.

Dyno
- Dyno

The Dr. Dyno Show

Print